Wall Worm Pro is a collection of C++/C# exporters and other utilities to speed up using Wall Worm. This product requires Wall Worm to work (though you are not required to buy Wall Worm Pro to use Wall Worm). This plugin is for 3ds Max.
Wall Worm Pro is a must-have for any serious Source Engine developer.
- 3ds Max 2012+ (official support is current version and three versions back, but plugins available back to 2012). Some functions available only in 2015+.
- .NET 4
- For 3ds Max 2016, must install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) if not already installed.
|Minimum Version of 3ds Max||Official support for 3ds Max 2015-2018. Has been tested in 3ds Max 2012-2014 as well, but not officially supported.|
|Fast SMD Exporter||Yes|
|Fast VMF Exporter||Yes|
|Extended VTF Export||Yes|
|MDL Importer||Yes (3ds Max 2015+)|
- Always install the latest service pack or product update for your version of Max before installing Wall Worm. (For 3ds Max 2018+, get the updates from your Autodesk Account.)
- Download Wall Worm Pro.
- Right-click the downloaded Zip file and click Properties > Unblock > OK. (If you do not do this, several of the functions will not work including Wall Worm Pro.)
- Extract the entire contents of the zip file to your computer. Preferably, copy the WallWorm.com folder to the 3ds Max\Scripts folder. (You must include the WallWorm.com folder!)
- Launch 3ds Max as Administrator.
- In 3ds Max, click on the Maxscript > Run Script menu and browse to this file in the extracted folders: WallWorm.com\install.ms
- Activate Wall Worm Pro by clicking Wall Worm > Wall Worm Settings and clicking the Activate WW Pro button.
- Paste your license key into the license key field. You can get your license key from the Licenses link on your My Account page.
- Click the activate button and close the activation window.
- Now set up Wall Worm for your game by configuring the settings. The fastest way for Source games to get many paths setup is to click the Import Game Config setting in the Global Settings floater and browse for the GameConfig.txt file in your game's bin folder. (To set up for Goldsource, see here.)
- Check for common problems by clicking Wall Worm > Wall Worm Utilities > Check For Problems. Turn on the Check for 3ds Max Version, WW Updates and WW Settings.
- Restart 3ds Max so that the plugins will get loaded.
- Start using Wall Worm tools with the Wall Worm menu added to 3ds Max.
You must login for license information.
Wall Worm Pro
- Brand: Wall Worm
- Product Code: wwpro
- Reward Points: 2
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 15