Wall Worm Pro is a must-have for any serious Source Engine developer for creating models, textures, materials and levels. WW Pro has now been merged with Wall Worm Pro Pack.
This product is also included in Wall Worm Pro Pack along with many other plugins.
- 3ds Max 2012+ (official support is current version and three versions back, but plugins available back to 2012). Some functions available only in 2015+.
- .NET 4
- For 3ds Max 2016, must install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) if not already installed.
- 3ds Max 2020.3 for best support/stability
|Minimum Version of 3ds Max||Official support for 3ds Max 2017-2020. Has been tested in 3ds Max 2012-2016 as well, but not officially supported.|
|Fast SMD Exporter||Yes|
|Fast VMF Exporter||Yes|
|Extended VTF Export||Yes|
|MDL Importer||Yes (3ds Max 2015+)|
|Border Spline||Yes (3ds Max 2016.2+)|
- Always install the latest service pack or product update for your version of Max before installing Wall Worm. (For 3ds Max 2018+, get the updates from your Autodesk Account.)
- Download Wall Worm Pro Installer.
- Execute the installer.
- Launch 3ds Max.
- Activate Wall Worm Pro by clicking Wall Worm > Wall Worm Settings and clicking the Activate WW Pro button.
- Paste your license key into the license key field. You can get your license key from the Licenses link on your My Account page.
- Click the activate button and close the activation window.
- Now set up Wall Worm for your game by configuring the settings. The fastest way for Source games to get many paths setup is to click the Import Game Config setting in the Global Settings floater and browse for the GameConfig.txt file in your game's bin folder. (To set up for Goldsource, see here.)
- Check for common problems by clicking Wall Worm > Wall Worm Utilities > Check For Problems. Turn on the Check for 3ds Max Version, WW Updates and WW Settings.
- Start using Wall Worm tools with the Wall Worm menu added to 3ds Max.
You must login for license information.
Wall Worm Pro
- Brand: Wall Worm
- Product Code: wwpro
- Reward Points: 2
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 30