Brushify is a geometry modifier that helps clean up geometry to export as valid brushes for games like the Source Engine. This plugin only works in 3ds Max 2016 Extension 1 or Service Pack 2 or later.
With this modifier you can quickly:
- Snap All Vertices to the Grid
- Cap Holes
- Set Cap Material ID
- Turn Concave Polys to Convex Polys*
- Weld Vertices
- Break Non-Planar Polygons
- Smooth by threshold
Being a non-topology dependent modifier means you can apply this modifier to an object like an editable poly, go down the stack and edit the base object. With show end-results on, you can more efficiently manipulate your geometry.
* The function for Turn Concave Polys to Convex Polys only works on Quad Polygons.
|Minimum Version of 3ds Max||3ds Max 2016 SP1+|
- Brand: Wall Worm
- Product Code: brushify
- Reward Points: 1
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 4